Friday 20 April 2012

Read & Rate Articles - Very Good Rates of Pay (ReadBud Review)

Hi guys,

OK, here is the long story short - this should be one of the most reliable paid to read articles program online.

It has thousands, some say 100s of thusands of members, and it has been online for several years..

You will get paid $0.03 to $0.25 for each article you rate and you have plenty of short articles every day to choose from.


And you get paid for the people you refer, as well.

It is free to join and you can start working 30 seconds from now.

The only problem is that there are a lot of pros and cons:
-         some people say they got paid (including pts-investigations.com), some say it is a scam;
-         the site is most of the time up and running, but other times it is not available for days;
-         some of the articles are unique, while other are all over the internet;
-         and so on.

They said they did not pay some of the members as they had not followed the TOS (they did not really read all the articles etc.)

I thought to give it a try and follow all the rules by the book. And I will post a review after.

You can check it out here, but there is no guarantee:

.
I hope this helps!

Regards,
Chris

P.S.: Please note that there are complaints about this program and I am not responsible for the results. I do not want my credibility to be affected in any way.


1 comment:

  1. As you probably found out, this site just vanished a few months ago. I had almost $50 in my account (which I made in about a month and a half).
    It had disappeared before for several months and then it came back, but if it does come back this time, I don't advise you spending any time with it. :(

    ReplyDelete